care commute,kids,ride, school, after school

How a child transportation company would help my mom...


Do you ever get caught up in trying to bring your kids to different places while doing other things? I know for a fact the majority of you all said yes.



There are many parents who have a job and can not balance picking their children up from school and bringing them to where they need to go. Many of my friends, including me; only have one parent in the household at a time. In order for me to be able to go to school my mom works long hours for me to get the education I need. My brother is also extremely involved in school activities, which makes it even more difficult on my mom.



Not only would this greatly help my mom, but many other parents. It alleviates the stress they have about worrying about their kids. Care Commute would make a big difference. Through innovation over the years, it will be even better for the next generation. I hope to see Care Commute succeed and thrive.



-This guest post is written by Alyssa, a high school student

Comments

Popular Posts