Single Mom Perspective -Guest Post



care commute, after school, school, kids, kids ride, riding kids


Single Mom


I am a single mother with two active children. It has been such a struggle to balance the children’s schedules...having a service like Care Commute would be so helpful for my family.

 I work full time, so finding someone to pick up my kids from school has been really hard. A service like this would definitely alleviate the stress of making sure my kids are picked up on time from school.

A shuttle service that I can count on like Care Commute would help me out a lot on getting my kids to their after school activities. It would give me the opportunity to be able to take turns at watching my kids at their activities. Instead of me having to drive around and be at two different places at once. I would love to be able to use a safe trustworthy shuttle service to help alleviate some or my daily stress.


-This guest post is written by Carla, a single parent
care commute, kids ride, ride kids, kids

Comments

Popular Posts